Friday, November 15, 2013

CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop




Our path is circular so just follow the links.  If you got here from Mary Ellen's page you're on the right path.

This my submission for the hop.  I love this time of year.  Christmas has to be one of my favorite holidays for many reasons.  This is one of my Christmas Cards this year.  There is no sentiment on the front of the card because I love to hand write messages on the inside - no message on the front allows me to know the card is going to match whatever my occasion is.   I used the following Close to My Heart products:


Sparkle and Shine Paper - X7176B

Santa Claus Stamp Set - C1567

Cranberry Cardstock - 1272

Juniper Cardstock - X5752

Cranberry Ink - Z2116

Prisma Glitter - Z134

Cranberry Baker's Twine - Z1751

Clear Sparkles - Z1752
















CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop Line up

1. Diane Tuggle
2.Rebecca Brown
3.Michelle Bowley  
4.Carol Loftus
5.Linda Pekrul
6.Jamie Barney
7.Paige Dolecki
8.Mary Ellen Driggs
9.April Grigson
10.Theresa Miller
11.Brenda Lapp
12.Ashley Denny
13.Mary Schwimwer(Ida's Attic)


Be sure to check back next month for our next installment of the Festive Friday Blog Hop, but for now hop on over to the http://www.theresasscrappinghaven.blogspot.com/ for your next stop.


8 comments: