Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Jordyn




A friend of mine asked me to make invitations for her daughter's 13th birthday.  She loves the black and white zebra print and lime green.  I really had alot of fun creating these as I love how the colors work so well together.  They will be decorating with lime green candy.... what fun that will be! 




Products Used:

Close to My Heart Products
Black Paper
Pear Paper
Pear Exclusive Inks
Archival Black Exclusive Ink
D1502 Look Who's Stampset
D1469 Polka Dot Alphabet
E1023 Varsity Alphabet
Black Waxy Flax
Sparkles
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Non - CTMH
5 x 7 Cards and Envelopes
Zebra Printed Paper



1 comment:

  1. cute card!
    your newest follower. following you under both options. please consider following me at:

    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete